UPDATE: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:45 AM
PKWSC is lifting Stage 3 Water Restrictions and is returning to Stage 1 Drought Conditions. Our system has returned to normal operations and all standpipes and GSTs are full. We appreciate everyone's help and support to conserve water over the last couple of days. Please continue to do your part in conserving water during these drought conditions. Stage 1 is a voluntary 5% reduction in water use. Thank you all for your continued support.
All PKWSC Members.....
We are currently experiencing an outage at the water treatment plant. We have technicians and crews working to resolve the issue and get the water treatment plant back online as quickly as possible. We are implementing Stage 3 Water Restrictions due to the water treatment equipment being inoperable at this time. We appreciate everyone's help and support in conserving water until further notice.
The Following are Water Use Restrictions for Stage 3:
1. All yard watering is prohibited. Please turn your irrigation systems off.
2. Restaurants will serve water to customers only on request.
3. Washing of residential, commercial, public or industrial driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, windows or structures is prohibited.
4. Filling of private, commercial, or public swimming pools is prohibited.
5. Residential washing of vehicles is prohibited.
6. All vehicle wash stations are closed.
7. Use of bulk loading stations is prohibited.
8. Use of ornamental fountains is prohibited.
9. Use of drinking water fountains is prohibited. (Does not apply to bottled water type fountains)
The goal for water use reduction is to limit total water use by all system users to less than 0.85 million gallons per day.
As soon as we have additional information, we will update on Facebook as well as here on our website. We will notify through this post and on our webpage latest news once the restriction is lifted. Thank you all for your help and support during this time.